The Archive wants to:
- Recover, create, organize, and preserve historical documentation about the co-operative movement of credit.
- Offer to the society an open source of documentation for researchers and interested people in general.
- Foster the investigation and studies about the co-operative movement of credit.
- Organize courses, workshops, lectures and other instances of training and academic exchange.
- Generate a place where the co-operative movement can spread its achievements.
- Provide elements for the preparation of didactic material and the realization of show-rooms.
- Contribute to the institutional identification -intellectual and affective- of whom at present take part of the co-operative movement, from the recreation of the daily past.